Saturday, June 6, 2009

I photographed Sam Shoots at the Family Room last night.


Sam had a birthday so Chad hit him in the face with a pie.

Audrey's feet and the remants of an epic pie-to-the-face.

Paul Elledge making a rare appearance from behind his photo booth.

Andrew and Scott chillin outside at the end of the party.
Peep my photos here.

Last night marked the 24th birthday of Sam Rosen. Sam hung 900 photographs throughout the Gallery at the Family Room, which is the name of The Post Family's gallery/studio. If that wasn't enough, Paul Elledge and his team were present with a photobooth. I'll post a link when I can find one for the photos they took.
Also, check out the rad photo that Tony Francesconi took of me last night.

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have the best friends.

1 comment:

audrey said...

that photo of paul is EPIC. awesome job ben, the photos are incredible!